Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Resurrection of the band Quitting Heaven

It has been a long time since Quitting Heaven has been active on the internet…that that has now changed.  Welcome to our resurrection, our new website at QuittingHeaven.com and my personal blog.  My name is Mark Witten.

So lets make this easy.  If you are looking for band information or our FREE MP3 music collection…go to QuittingHeaven.com.  That is where you will find what you are looking for.  But…if you are looking for some insight and “behind the scenes” insanity…you have come to the right place.

I’m going to say this once and it is too bad I can’t pin this to the top of the blog, but…I am not depressed, I don’t want to kill myself and I am not evil.  I am probably the nicest person you could ever meet in real life.  But I have deep feelings and emotions about…well…everything.  Quitting Heaven is my expression and release for this and in following the path of Quitting Heaven, you will find depression and darkness.

So…with all of that out of the way…lets begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment